Hi, you are logged in as , if you are not , please click here
You are shopping as , if this is not your email, please click here

Replacement Award Certificate




A replacement award certificate should only be requested if your award was completed after 1992 (or 1994 if a HND or HNC). If you completed your award before theses dates, please refer to the webpage link below for the contact details of the correct awarding body.

To apply for a replacement award certificate, you will need to complete the application form found by clicking on the link below.

Once you have made the online payment you will receive a payment reference number starting with LBEC****** by email. You will need to write this reference number on the application form.

The completed form should be returned to the Registration and Awards team by email (included on the form itself). Please ensure that your form includes the payment reference number and a hand signed signature. You also need to attach a copy of photo ID when returning the form.

We will process your replacement certificate within three weeks of receiving the completed form.

If you have any questions about the process, please see the Replacement Certificates webpage or contact the Registration and Awards team.


How would you rate your experience today?

How can we contact you?

What could we do better?

   Change Code